Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bring Everything Everyday

In my subbing experience in  the past year, I found some pretty cool things. I've taken pictures or remembered things that work or didn't work. However I have found the best thing yet!

This is a BEE Binder/folder...or a Bring Everything Everyday folder. This teacher had a binder for each child and in it was the school issued homework folder, and then a pencil pouch for notes and lunch money.

 There were also behavior charts. Each day she made either a green (good), yellow (ok), and red (bad) face. These faces were put written on the calendar for each day at the end of the day. This told the parent how each child was during the day, and she also wrote down what happened to cause the child to get into trouble.

She then also had all the important documents for the school and her room. These included her grading system,her behavior system, her homework policy, the school's dress code, and so much more!


I think this is real cool! I found this in a 1st grade room and helped keep the kids very organized. I was just curious if this would work in my 4th grade room. Something to think about. Helps the kids get organized and keeps up good ways for parent communication.

Peace, Love, and God's Blessings,
Amy





2 comments:

  1. I have done a FROG binder and a SAFARI binder. They are great and really help organize everyone!

    I am happy to be your newest follower and a 1st grade teacher. I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Heather! It's my first full time job so I'm really excited! Thanks for the support on the binders, I think they are great!

      Delete