Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mothers day craft!


In my series of Kid's classes at Bayers Pampered Stampers, I decided to create a gift and a card for Mom instead of just a card.  The kids all told me that they had fun and Mom loved the flowers! Check it out! 

For Mother's Day, I used Tada Creative Studios Paper to punch out flowers and little circles. I glued the circles to the centers of the flowers to create the centers of the flowers. Then I glued 2 flowers to a BBQ skewer that had been cut for different heights. I filled my bucket with glass marbles/stones that I purchased from the Dollar Store. I also tied matching ribbon onto the handle of the bucket. 



The Kids loved doing this for Mom! They also loved being able to give her flowers that wouldn't die if she didn't take care of them! Since I had 2 pairs of siblings in my class and they didn't want to make Mom the same thing, I offered another kit with different colors and patterns. 


The patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket. I used papers from the Salt Air collection and the Fairy Wishes (I believe that the name of it) collection. They went really well together and were a nice change from the teals, greens, and reds from above. I also used a different punch so there was more of a variety. I can't honestly pick a favorite because I love them both so much!! 

For the Class, I also punched out tags for the kids to write Mother's Day 2012  and their name so Mom can always remember who gave it to them (for more than one child) and when. 

Hope you enjoyed this project! 

Peace, Love, and God's Blessings, 

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment